To qualify as Breeder Member you must qualify by practicing natural rearing as outlined in our code of ethics.
This includes but it is not limited to having a website for you dogs. Once your application has been approved, you must have the following on your website:
- Which health tests you have done on your dogs if any
- That your adults and puppies (OR kittens) are fed exclusively a raw, species specific diet
- Information about the raw diet you feed
- A statement that you only vaccinate for what is required by law OR that you do not vaccinate along with information on dangers of vaccines
- Have a description of your natural rearing philosophy and practices on your website
- Have the NRBA Approved Breeder Member Banner linked to this website and clearly visible on an active web page
The Natural Rearing Breeder’s Association (NRBA) carefully checks the validity of all Member’s credentials. All applicants must read, agree to and sign our Code of Ethics. All credentials are checked and validated for NRBA members. However, The Natural Rearing Breeder’s Association, its founders, officers and members are NOT responsible in any way for any actions of any of its members in either business, professional or personal undertakings. We provide a Directory of Member’s Listings and Referrals as a convenience for the dog community and as an aid to our members. We are not recommending any specific member(s) or endorsing any of their methods, treatments or products on this website, or in any of our published material. Use of the Member Section and/or Referrals indicates your understanding and agreement to these terms which are posted on our website.
The information contained on this web site is intended as education/information only.
It is not intended to replace your veterinarian. Please use your good judgment.